Milan nel cuore Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum du Milan ac  
Bonjours « Invité »bienvenue sur le forum Milan nel cuore  
Xbox 360 Emulator For Mac

Répondre au sujet    Milan nel cuore Index du Forum » Le Forum » Le Calcio Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Xbox 360 Emulator For Mac
Auteur Message
athalsaka
Membre

Date de naissance: 25/02/1985
Masculin

Message Xbox 360 Emulator For Mac Répondre en citant

Xbox 360 Emulator For Mac > urlin.us/2c8j1

You....have....to....make....sure....that....you....set....the....graphic....options....properly....for....your....cardE....M....U....L....A....T....O....R....S....Nintendo....›....GameCube....›....Nintendo....64....›....Gameboy....›....Gameboy....Advance....›....Super....Nintendo....›....Nintendo....NES....›....Nintendo....DS....›....Nintendo....Wii....›....Virtual....Boy....Sony....›....Sony....Playstation....›....Sony....Playstation....2....›....Sony....Playstation....3....›....Sony....PSP....Microsoft....›....Microsoft....XBox....›....Microsoft....XBox....360....Sega....›....Sega....Dreamcast....›....Sega....Saturn....›....Sega....Genesis....›....Sega....Master....System....›....Sega....Game....Gear....Arcade....›....MAME....›....Nebula....›....Kawaks....›....Other....Arcade....Non....PC....Emulators....›....Macintosh....Emulators....›....Mobile....Emulators....More....Emulators....›....Computer....Emulators....›....3DO....Emulators....›....PC-Engine....Emulators....›....Wonderswan....Emulators....›....MSX....Emulators....›....Amiga....Emulators....›....NeoGeo....Pocket....Color....›....Misc....Emulators....U....T....I....L....I....T....I....E....S....›....Utilities....-....Page....#1....›....Utilities....-....Page....#2....November....3,....2013....by....LefterisD....Next....Gen....Emulators....(xboxOne,....Playstation....4)....Once....again....we....approach....the....release....for....the....next....generation....of....consoles,....the....Xbox....One....(November....22,....2013)....and....Playstation....4....(November....15,....2013)It's...a...standard...x86...PC...shoehorned...into...a...360...case.Click...to...expandThat..laptop..is..pretty..sickBut....I....have....to....say,....it....would....be....amazing....if....I....was....flying....to....where....ever....and....i....popped....in....a....360....game....into....my....laptop....and....hooked....up....a....controller....and....played....a....360....gameSome....games....can....even....get....past....the....main....menuXbox...360...EmulatorNext...you...select...fromThe....XBOX....360....is....one....powerful....machineGimmeSlack12,...Apr...19,...2008...GimmeSlack12...Expand...Collapse...macrumors...603...Joined:...Apr...29,...2005...Location:...San...Francisco...#22...mattfick12...said:...↑...I'm...guessing...its...possible...to...put...mac...os...x...on...a...360.how...would...one...go...about...doing...this?...and...if...i...do...this,...would...i...still...be...able...to...play...games...and...use...it...as...an...xbox?Click...to...expandbased...on...what...people...said...above,...it...sounds...like...it...wont...be...happening...any...time...soonIts...not...going...to...happenanirban,...Apr...18,...2008...anirban...Expand...Collapse...macrumors...6502a...Joined:...Jan...9,...2007...Location:...Houston,...TX...#5...While...the...idea...is...interesting,...I...would...agree...with...other...posters-...it...will...take...a...whole...lot...of...work...to...get...this...to...workread..more....12..comments..July..27,..2012..by..LefterisD..Emulator..Update..-..July..27/2012..Here..are..the..emulator..updates..for..the..past..couple..of..weeks:..*..PCSX2..is..at..version..1.0..(click..here)If..your..xbox..live..account..get..banned..all..you..need..to..do..is..to..create..another..one..and..you..are..done..to..use..them..again..not..like..on..a..real..console,..where..if..you..get..banned..you..will..not..be..able..to..use..xbox..live..againThis...Xbox...720...Emulator...will...work...now...with...all...operating...systems,...and...will...allow...you...to...play...all...xbox...720...games...for...freePs:...Be...wary...of...PS3...and...xbox...360...as...well,...there...are...many...fake...sites...and...even...videos...on...youtube...claiming...of...such...emulatorsI....have....zero....faith....in....that....being....possibleDevelopers..Area..Developer..API..Gegevens..Player..API....2005..-..2016..Dailymotion..Land:nederland..Volg..ons..There..is..a..HUGE..performance..hit..when..you..emulate..something,..especially..on..a..non-native..chipsetIm....sure....that....you....will....enjoy....the....xbox....720....emulator....as....you....liked....our....Xbox....360....Emulator....We....are....glad....to....announce....that....our....xbox....360....emulator....got....a....new....update....that....will....let....you....now,....download....games....directly....from....your....xbox....live....accountHow..can..I..help?..Xenia's..source..code..is..hosted..on..GitHub,..which..is..a..platform..where..developers..can..come..together..on..a..project,..submitting..pull..requests..with..code..changesIn....that....way....you....wont....have....problem....to....download....more....than....40....games....in....the....emulator.Recommended:...OS:...Windows...XP,...Vista...or...Windows...7,...Mac...Os...Processor:...Hexacore...Intel...or...AMD...CPU...3.33...gHz...or...higherXBOX..EmulatorHowever,...it...is...more...recommendable...to...run...it...as...an...image...instead...of...running...it...from...BDYou....will....need....to....buy....a....joystick....or....you....can....use....your....keyboard....but....on....joystick....is....like....you....have....the....console....right....on....your....frontPrivacy...Policy...Ad...Choice...Patents...Terms...of...Use...Mobile...User...Agreement...Download.com...Powered...by...CNET...download...Windows...Mac...Android...iOS...more...About...Download.com...Get...Download.com...Newsletters...Download...Help...Center...Advertise...on...Download.com...Add...Your...Software...cnet...Reviews...News...Video...How...To...Deals...follow...us...Twitter...Google+...YouTube...About..Xenia..Xenia..is..fairly..new..software..that..has..been..released..just..recentlyThat....why....many....people....prefers....to....use....this....emulator....which....in....feuture....will....be....able....to....use....it....for....xbox....720....too f5880b0734

21.05.16 13:08
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

21.05.16 13:08
Répondre au sujet    Milan nel cuore Index du Forum » Le Forum » Le Calcio Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation